I have served as an organizational & professional development consultant, executive coach and trainer in the pacific northwest for over 25 years. In that time I have served over 70 organizations in Northwest Washington and the greater Northwest with training, executive coaching, counseling, and consulting.
Many of the organizations and leaders I work with have achieved their own subject matter expertise and are now extending their effectiveness by growing:
- leadership and employee engagement
- emotional intelligence (primal leadership)
- cultures of trust and accountability
- a growth mindset with confidence and humility
- development of employee voice and psychological safety
- strengths based leadership
- and effective change management strategies
I am a proponent of lifelong learning and a genuine pursuit of excellence. The unique value I bring is the pairing of industry best-practices and a common sense approach that cuts through to connect with leaders and employees to solve real problems. I have worked extensively with industry, health care, higher education, government, non-profits, law enforcement, fire departments, emergency services, tribal communities, and private business owners. While many of my colleagues come into this type of service through MBA pathways, my background has grown around executive coaching and team building.
I am available for:
- executive coaching,
- one time training events,
- short and long-term series training,
- retreat design & facilitation, and
- keynote speaking engagements.
If there is one area of expertise which is most core for me, it is in supporting leaders and helping them to extend their positive influence through workplace emotional intelligence practices.
I am more than happy to take calls to discuss the situations you are facing and whether I can be of service.